If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a 24/7 AI-powered lead capture bot for your website worth? Well, I can tell you it’s free to create and use, so… priceless? No matter its worth in words, the value ArtiBot creates for photographers and their websites is enormous.
Whether you take pictures of weddings, birthdays, babies or whatever your clients desire, you can create and customize an ArtiBot that captures your ideal leads in a matter of minutes. With features like the ability to schedule a photo shoot and accepting payments in advance, it’s never been easier to acquire more clients from your website.
You have a passion for photography. You see the world through a different lens than everyone else. So how about using a chatbot that is like nothing else? ArtiBot allows you to fully customize your bot experience to easily capture the right leads all day, every day.
Have your potential clients choose from your many services with our Multiple Choice question type and give them a unique conversation flow based on their needs.
Then really make the bot your own and match your website with customization options like changing the theme color, adding a bot image and the ability to modify any and all text.
These are just a few of the awesome features available to you to make the best chatbot possible for your photography website. Oh yeah, it’s also completely free to setup and use. Sign up free here!
So let’s go through step-by-step instructions on how to create your Photography ChatBot:
- Sign up for your free account at ArtiBot.ai.
- From your ArtiBot dashboard, click the Add ArtiBot icon. A red arrow will be pointing to the button.
- A list of available bot templates shows up. We have made several templates that can help get you started or you can start from scratch. Scroll down or search for the Photographyoptions and select one.
- Now you’ll see your bot conversation. You can go through the entire flow to edit any text, add/edit the questions and customize the images and color of the bot from here.
- Once you have your bot setup and customized to your liking, click the Publish button at the top so it can get added to your website.
Now that you have your bot created and on your site, here are a few things you can do to really make leads start rolling in.
- Check out the Settings tab for your bot to see where you can change the color of the collapsed bot image, change the location of the bot and even add your personal or company image into the bot so they know who they are leaving their info with.
- Also from the Settings tab will be a Recipients section. Here is where you will want to add who gets alerted of all of the leads that come into your bot. You can get alerted via email, through our Zapier integration, or even from our free mobile apps. Which reminds me…
- Download our free native mobile apps on your mobile devices so you can get an instant notification the second a new lead is captured. Always Be Closing with ArtiBot (ABC…A!)
- If you don’t have a website (or even if you do), go to the Hosted tab for your bot to setup a Personal Bot Page. This fully customizable page is hosted by ArtiBot and lets you create a web page that you can easily share anywhere. Things like the content, color, configuration and font can all be changed to give you a truly personal Photography bot page where visitors can interact with your bot. Check out this example to get excited:
Just one more thing… what are you waiting for? Create your Photography ArtiBot today completely free and start turning your website visitors into instant leads!