Planning the perfect event takes time, effort and lots of creativity. You can’t always focus on getting more events in your queue as you are all in on the events you’re currently working on. Never fear, ArtiBot is here! Adding an AI-powered chatbot on your website can handle scheduling events and capturing leads 24/7, so you can stay focused on keeping the parties going perfectly.
Whether you’re planning birthday parties, weddings, family gatherings or office parties, your ArtiBot can be customized to capture each unique lead that’s out there. The setup and creation of your bot takes just a few minutes. With features like appointment scheduling and question branching, ArtiBot is perfect for your event planning website.
No matter the type of event your website visitors want you to plan, you’ll be able to provide them with a tailored conversation based on the options they select.
Then when you have acquired all the necessary information, you can have them use the appointment scheduling feature to meet with you at a certain time or provide you with the date and time of their desired event.
These are just a few of the awesome features available to you to make the best chatbot possible for your Event Planning website. Oh yeah, it’s also completely free! So go ahead and sign up for a Free Event Planning ChatBot here!
Let’s go through step-by-step instructions on how to create your Event Planning ChatBot:
- Sign up for your free account at ArtiBot.ai.
- From your ArtiBot dashboard, click the Add ArtiBot icon. A red arrow will be pointing to the button.
- A list of available bot templates shows up. We have made several templates that can help get you started or you can start from scratch. Scroll down or search for the Event Planning options and select one.
- Now you’ll see your bot conversation. You can go through the entire flow to edit any text, add/edit the questions and customize the images and color of the bot from here.
- Once you have your bot setup and customized to your liking, click the Publish button at the top so it can get added to your website.
Now that you have your bot created and on your site, here are a few things you can do to really make leads start rolling in.
- Check out the Settings tab for your bot to see where you can change the color of the collapsed bot image, change the location of the bot and even add your personal or company image into the bot so they know who they are leaving their info with.
- Also from the Settings tab will be a Recipients section. Here is where you will want to add who gets alerted of all of the leads that come into your bot. You can get alerted via email, through our Zapier integration, or even from our free mobile apps. Which reminds me…
- Download our free native mobile apps on your mobile devices so you can get an instant notification the second a new lead is captured. Always Be Closing with ArtiBot (ABC…A!)
- If you don’t have a website (or even if you do), go to the Hosted tab for your bot to setup a Personal Bot Page. This fully customizable page is hosted by ArtiBot and lets you create a web page that you can easily share anywhere. Things like the content, color, configuration and font can all be changed to give you a truly personal Event Planning bot page where visitors can interact with your bot. Check out this example to get excited:
Just one more thing… what are you waiting for? Create your Event Planning ArtiBot today completely free and start turning your website visitors into instant leads!