We know that in Real Estate, getting leads is critical in growing your business. With so many Realtors and Real Estate companies to choose from, standing out is critical. That’s where using an AI-powered free chatbot for real estate can help!
With ArtiBot, you can quickly and easily create a lead capture bot for your website or customize a chat bot landing page that can be shared in places like your email signature and social media. Whether your future clients are looking to buy or sell a home, your bot can help. You can customize the conversation flow depending on how a visitor answers each question. You can even do things like schedule a showing with an interested buyer and even provide them a link to your phone number so they can call you right from the bot.
In the above example, ArtiBot can connect to your Google Calendar and provide a handful of available time slots to meet with potential customers. You can customize how long a potential client meeting will be, time between appointments and so much more. And of course, ArtiBot checks your Google Calendar to make sure it doesn’t schedule something when you’re already busy:
Oh did we mention it’s completely free to create your ChatBot for Real Estate?!
So let’s go through step-by-step instructions on how to create your Real Estate ChatBot:
- Sign up for your free account at ArtiBot.ai.
- From your ArtiBot dashboard, click the Add ArtiBot icon. A red arrow will be pointing to the button.
- A list of available bot templates shows up. Scroll down or search for the Real Estate option and select it.
- Now you’ll see your bot conversation. You can go through the entire flow to edit any text, add/edit the questions and customize the images and color of the bot from here.
- Once you have your bot setup and customized to your liking, click the Publish button at the top so it can get added to your website.
Now that you have your bot created and on your site, here are a few things you can do to really make leads start rolling in.
- Check out the Settings tab for your bot to see where you can change the color of the collapsed bot image, change the location of the bot and even add your personal or company image into the bot so they know who they are leaving their info with.
- Also from the Settings tab will be a Recipients section. Here is where you will want to add who gets alerted of all of the leads that come into your bot. You can get alerted via email, through our Zapier integration, or even from our free mobile apps. Which reminds me…
- Download our free native mobile apps on your mobile devices so you can get an instant notification the second a new lead is captured. Always Be Closing with ArtiBot 😁(ABC…A!)
- If you don’t have a website (or even if you do), go to the Hosted tab for your bot to setup a Personal Bot Page. This fully customizable page is hosted by ArtiBot and lets you create a web page that you can easily share anywhere. Things like the content, color, configuration and font can all be changed to give you a truly personal Realtor page where visitors can interact with your bot. Check out this example to get excited:
So, what are you waiting for? Create your Real Estate ArtiBot today completely free and start turning your website visitors into instant leads!